CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Misunderstood & don't judge me by my appearance!

Something has been bothering me very much since I landed on this Aussieland. Now, I'd like to clarify myself from these people's superficial view!

It's not from one or two people is A LOT of them.
Seriously? I didn't know my appearance deceived you all so much.

I know some of you will say : don't bother about them, BE YOURSELF and true friends will believe you.
Yes my dear true friends, I know you know me well but sometimes, I can't let a big bunch of people have wrong impression about me.

Dyeing my hair doesn't means I'm a clubber;
Drink beer doesn't means I'm an alcoholic (like I drink ALOT);

Having a close guy friends doesn't means I'm in a relationship!!!


I'm enjoying my life here in Brisbane but I'm not an avid drinker & clubber!
Don't judge me by my appearance (dying my hair & put on SIMPLE make up daily) PM me if u wanna know the story.
My life is pretty happening and I love to go around and see new things! I love to have fun with friends, in a positive way. There's so many ways to entertain myself and have fun beside clubbing.

Okay, I admit I drink more frequent than ever since I come here, but I drink with responsibility. I know my alcohol tolerance, never pass the limit and always with friends that I trust! C'mon, it's a chance to train my body's tolerance to alcohol. I'm an adult now, and I think it's very important to be able to protect myself if I have to go social with drinking session.

Really, I don't wanna be a weak, unsteady & fragile girl that can't take much alcohol and who knows what happen next.


Nowadays, a smart girl will always have some close guy friends. Vice versa, a smart guy will also have some close girl friends!
A girl & a guy walk together, not holding hand means they're JUST friends. Don't lock your mind in early Ching dynasty moment.


These judgements are unfair, not only to myself and also to my parents.

I am a little bit offended by this. Luckily I'm optimistic, won't feel sad about this.


Cheers!

0 friends commented: