CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Random

Add caption
I never know effect from sunglasses lens can be this cool.

Was lying on the bench at the Surfers Paradise and chilled.
My camera was on my right hand, sunglasses on my left hand so I started to put two things together. Surprisingly the effect is so lomo-ish!
Then I waited for 2 retard birds to stand in both lenses.
Unfortunately they never stand still. So I had to snap as fast as possible.
This is the best I can do. Photo composition failed.

Not many tourist on that day. Usually Surfers Paradise is packed with tourist and I can never find an empty bench. Maybe it was a weekday and winter? Chilly sea breeze blew by my face and at the same time I felt the heat from the sun. But then it got colder as the wind blew stronger so I left.

0 friends commented: