CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Random Monday



My weekend was very relax yet pointless. I never step a foot out of my house. Maybe because I was sick for the past few days and it made me wanna stay at home and rest. Couple of minutes ago I was having my brunch and reading 'The Upright Piano Player'. Then I thought of my blog. I did not update it constantly.

I'm like alright, try something random, opened up my photo album, picked a photo randomly and write about it. So here I am.


 Feeling nostalgia when you see this barber shop? That signature red and white swirls that tell you where you can cut your hair.
It was a Wednesday routine I did with blacktickles. Miss her so much. I have no mood to go or explore anywhere after she left Brisbane.
This cute barber is located in New Farm and it's just beside Wrapture. Nothing much to talk about Wrapture except they sell spiced coffee and different wraps that has international names with it.
I was more attracted to this Michael's.
It was closed but I started to imagine stories with it. Walk-in customers that finds what they want in the shop, something high end salon cannot offer. A friendly old man greeting the customer with smile and cheer up everyone. The sound of razor slightly annoys the peaceful environment. The snipping sound of scissors every time he cuts of part. Not a bit of feeling uneasy. :)

0 friends commented: