CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 21, 2012

So far so good.


I'm thrilled when I finally got my new camera. I mean, it's something that I wanted for a really long time. On top of that, it's in ROSE PINK! Beautiful new girlfriend (GF!).
Although it is not something really pro but these manual stuff in it is already an alien to me. Better to start with this level instead of getting a pro directly!
I'm using it almost everyday to familiarize with it as don't wanna get all messy when I needed it the most. Like what mode to use in different situation.
Since I'm using it frequently means there's a huge amount of photo!!! I am so lazy to go over it or post it or edit it :( But I won't let this thing stop me.
Maybe I was caught up by the exams, assignment and part time job I took lately.



Another update will be the part time job I took to fill in the free time I'm having on the weekdays!
I'm a waitress in a new Asian fusion restaurant/stall in the new mall in town - Wintergarden.
The shop sells modified Vietnamese food like delicious rice paper rolls, Vietnamese baguette, salad and the traditional beef noodle!
Here's a photo when I'm working. Personally I think that red headband with polka dot is CUTE!

On 2nd of April, I brought Eunice out for a teatime to celebrate her birthday. At the same time when I took her out, her sister was secretly preparing her surprise birthday party at night!
We went to The Cobble Stone Tea House, saw this restaurant on a review website and it has high ratings! Actually we've been there few weeks ago but we found out the teatime set has to be pre-book in 24hour advance. It's just a small place with small customer flow but they made everything fresh.
So when I think of where to bring her, I thought what's better than this place? A beautiful afternoon with cute tea time set and good friends :)


Here's some photo of what we had that afternoon.










She thought we're having dinner with Jimmy but it wasn't until 7 so we went back to her apartment around 6pm. Everyone was already there waiting to surprise her. "SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!" everyone came out behind the couch and she's shocked!

I'm not sure if she see this coming or not but I'm sure she had fun, in the cream fight too.


Well, that's some update of what's going on with me. Till then! 
Xoxo.

0 friends commented: