CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday 180312

After 2 day of eventful day, I decided to stay in, relax and enjoy my Sunday. It has been rainy for days, I can't do my laundry because it will not dry. Too bad I don't have a dryer at home. Rainy means changing of the season. Yes I'm glad that hot summer is over, autumn is slowly creeping in.

Been spending whole day with the computer, either Facebooking, digging stories, trying to write something for my JOUR1111 blog, read some journals, watched few episodes of drama, and bought 2 outerwear on ASOS.com to wear on winter. On top of the thick jacket I bought from Zara, I want more choices during this long winter.

Dinner was prepared by housemate. Dishes of different vege and minced pork meat, hearty & warm ABC soup and tofu (with minced pork meat). Simple and nice, just fine for this cold rainy day.

My blog used to be filled with photo but I didn't take much photos lately. I can't wait for my new camera to come because I'm really sick of taking photos with my phone/old camera with limited function.

That's all for this post. Haha, my blog is really updating on random.
Just a pic to make it a lil bit more interesting, hope it'll help :)


Taken by blacktickles in The Cobble Stone Tea House, New Farm.


0 friends commented: