CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Xmas to you

Last Christmas, I was wondering where will I be for the next Christmas. What kind of person I'll be and who will I with.


Last Christmas is like yesterday. I can vividly remember what I did. Beer session with friends at Changkat, seasonal job with Tiffany & Co, Singapore trip with family, back in KL then countdown with the same gang of friend at The Curve. All happened in a week.

Can't believe it has been A year. It's amazing how many places I've been, things I've seen, new people I've met and experience I had in just a short one year period.

My new year resolutions are going to be same as previous year. I want to be happy, safe, surround by friends & family, study hard and last but not least, a very interesting year.

2011 is ending, and it has been a really fabulous one. If I have to post one photo of one event, it'll be like 200 of them. Sadly I'm lazy to do it. 

Some things have changed since last Christmas, other remained the same. 

I am looking forward to my year 2012 of how amazing it will be. I ain't greedy that hope for something big, but positively interesting it is.

How's your Xmas?

This year I celebrated it in Brisbane. Co-host a party and gathered all the close friends around.
Glad to hear that all my guest had fun and they really enjoyed the night. The food, the gift-exchange, the decoration, the kiss-under-the-mistletoe game and lastly the small drama I caused at the after party. :) Photos? Look around Facebook!

Hope by next Christmas, when I read this post, I know I've done well. 


Same to you, I wish you the best :)

Xoxo

0 friends commented: