CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Damn it

It's 3.30pm and im reading journals at the computer and something creepy crawled out at the wall.


It's a BIG cockroach!!!!

Are u fucking kidding me!!! I mean I'm not very scare of cockroach but it's big u know! Anything big scares me!
It keep crawling up and down the brick wall in my room and all on my mind is how to get rid of it and where the hell does it came from!!

There's no way it was born in my room!

I called my dad what should I do and he said it is harmless and I should just kill it. "All the best!" is the last word before he hung up. Oh god I wish I have more courage to step front and kill it!!!

It keep crawling and crawling, and IT GOES NEAR MY BED AND UNDER MY BED. Then I give a push to the mattress and IT SPRAWLS OUT AND CRAWLS ON MY BED AND MY BLANKET!!!!


I wanna cry soooo much!

How am I gonna to spend the night!!

Then I watch it crawling over the wall for the next 5 mins and eventually, it try to go into a small leak between the wall and IT DID!!! And it is now gone! So there's where it comes from!!
I'm so goin to seal all the small spaces between the wall and ceiling tmr and complain to the owner!!!!

0 friends commented: