CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Love tag. ♥my 1st tag♥

tqTagged by ♥kuSo a.k.a ♥keLLy a.k.a ♥aiReen!


Rules:

The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
Lastly, and most importantly,HAVE FUN DOING IT.

♥ typical Aquarius (love to hide in their private space)
♥ family lover and loves his dog.
♥ pamper me to the MAX and does not mind how I look even I'm in a very ragged tee shirt.
♥ he thinks that everything is fine with him as long as I'm happy.
♥ Very patience, understanding and caring.
♥ a football fanatic! his favourite team is Chelsea! he love anything about football, will be very excited with any football topic. =x he can't live without football for a day. Can he live one day without me?
♥ camera shy. he doesn't take pic often and always avoid my camera so I have to take his pic secretly. oh ya, his doggie is a camera shy too!
♥
he remembers my birthday!! erm, he has no potential in remembering birthdays, have to be reminded.

u rockx mr dou♥


tag to :
1.melissa
2phei e
3.baby leong
4.541
5.yong linz
6.tm
7.wen xi
8.voon voon

0 friends commented: