CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back in Brisbane and class is starting.

6 weeks of holiday in Malaysia is NOT ENOUGH! Can't get enough of time with mom & dad, my pets and time wondering in the house.

However, I don't feel bad as much as I first came here. Now I'm ready for anything that is coming to me. 3 subjects this semester, but the workload is more than last semester. Probably because of this subject - Introduction to Journalism has an assessment to be done every 2 weeks. Took this subject as elective because I sort of plan my future with some writing and editing job with everything that I've studied. Gotta know this field better to excel it. Going through the course profile, somehow I have this idea that everything is testing my skill on writing and how I bring out my point with words! I have to keep a blog for that! I got scared while going through it and I thought of dropping the course. But part of me want to do it and I know I can do it if I try. Although it's a year one subject, will not be challenging to people who really wants to get a certificate by majoring it, but to me, it is challenging. I'll face it positively. Hopefully I can score well.

The other two subjects are finance and economic. Something that I've been studying for the past two years so no biggie.

The other thing about what's new with my life is I moved to a new place. The rent is cheaper and the place is more decent! I got a room that I can stay in for a year. Took me a week to unpack all the stuff. I put up some decoration to make it feel warm. It looked like a jail cell before I lit up the mood. Having 6 housemates and they are nice people :)

Can't wait for this new semester and hope I can involve into something meaningful :)

0 friends commented: