CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Home is where my heart lies.

Ahhhh, the satisfaction of mind, soul and body when I finally get to lie on my own bed at home.
After loong hours of traveling, 2 flights and bus journey, moving heavy luggage up and down by my own and never say a word till I reach Malaysia. The journey is a little bit tiring and I once questioned myself why am I doing such tiring thing?
But one thing kept me moving forward without feeling tired - FAMILY.

Since my final exam ended, I can't wait to see my dad, mom, sis and bro. Aunt & sis picked me up from local airport because parents were busy attending company's annual dinner.
Played with my baby rabbits who I've been missing so much. After I took a warm bath, I hopped on my bed and I felt my body is sinking. Sleeping mode was on but I haven't meet my brother or parents yet! So I decided to wait.
I waited for them till late night just to see them but I fell asleep without knowing it.
They woke me up when they reached home. When I opened my eyes, I had my mom on my left and dad on my right. And that moment I realized, I'm now home. It's not a dream. It's real. But I can barely chat with them as I was too tired to talk anything. Vaguely remember our conversation. Something like dad brought me a bottle of water and mom asked how was my trip.
Next thing I know, it is afternoon of the next day and dad was sitting on my bed waking me up. He smiled and said :"Long time didn't do this." Yes I know. I missed you too.

It was a drizzling Sunday morning. I'm intuitive to know that mom is cooking my all-time favourite meal - her MIN FAN GOU.

I know I was disappointed on the night I'm back because everything didn't meet my expectation and my siblings acted awkwardly. I told someone that I'm very sad and he said everything will be okay by tomorrow. He was right.
Maybe they needed sometime to accept that I'm back for real.
After all 3 of us haven't really talk for half a year.

The rest of the day was spent nicely :)



6 weeks of holiday and I shall plan it nicely. Will enjoy my CNY, meeting all my dear friends and family :)
This holiday is much needed as it is like healing my homesickness for the rest of the year.

0 friends commented: